Sales and management
C. F. C. Location undertakes to:
- Carry out promotion (annual shows and brochures) and do the necessary advertising to maximise the profitability of its fleet
- Draw up a charter contract with each charterer and monitor the commercial and financial aspects of all the dossiers
- Tick off a strict inventory at the start and on the return of each charter (dive down to check the bottom of the hull, etc.)
- Carry out the upkeep and repairs due to the charter and monitor the payment of invoices by our clients
- Make up the boat’s accounts on a quarterly basis or at the owner’s request
- Constantly check the boat is in good working order and keep an eye on it in the event of a gale
- Store the owner’s personal effects somewhere safe during charter periods.
The owner undertakes to:
- Provide a perfectly seaworthy boat comprising a safety and navigation inventory that is in line with the charterer’s specifications
- Insure the boat with the charter clause
- Pay for a port berth, which may be his or her own or one of the CFC’s berths granted whilst awaiting a definitive berth to become available after registering on the waiting list at the relevant harbour master’s office.
- Ensure the boat is in perfect working order after his or her personal use or report the various problems encountered to us
- Only use his or her boat during the periods noted on the charter mandate or to contact us about using the boat when it is not being chartered.
The C.F.C’s commission equates to 38% exclusive of VAT of the total amount exclusive of VAT for the charter fee (35% for new boats)
A rendering of the boat’s accounts is submitted to the owner at the end of the contracting period in addition to the quarterly accounts.