Sailboat rental Brittany
PHILIPPE FACQUE: A certain idea sense of the sea...
When creating the Centre de Formation à la Croisière (Cruise Training Centre) over 35 years ago, my main aim was to communicate my passion to others. Even now, this motivation remains the same. Today, an entire team has joined me, guided by the same objectives and the same priorities: Safety - Rigour - Competence
5 GOOD REASONS TO SAIL WITH THE C.F.C.
- The welcome and the advice of a commercial and technical team, which sails year round, both cruising and racing.
- A fleet of 40 monohull charter yachts, ranging from keelboats to dinghies, catamarans that are fully kitted-out and prepared and built by the most renowned shipyards: BENETEAU, JEANNEAU, BAVARIA YACHT, DUFOUR RM, WRIGTHON, X YACHT...
- An À la Carte charter system and Special Rate Weeks to enable us to adapt to your needs.
- A cruising school which has trained over 5,000 sailors over the past 35 years or so, offering a programme of comprehensive training sessions from beginners’ cruising sessions to the honing of offshore skills.
- A tailored lesson concept to learn new skills or simply improve on former skills, with family or among friends, for a period and duration of your choice, in the reassuring company of a state-qualified instructor.
QUIBERON BAY: A fantastic stretch of water...
Setting sail from La Trinité sur Mer, nicknamed the Mecca of sailing for good reason, you’ll head towards the islands of Houat, Hoëdic and Belle Ile where you will make a stopover in one of their fabulous anchorages. You are sure to be enchanted by the Golfe du Morbihan and its numerous islands and rivers. However, if you prefer to devour the miles, you can head towards Groix and Les Glénan Islands or southwards towards the islands of Yeu and Ré near La Rochelle.